Sunday, January 27, 2013

Project Pan

I have been buying SO much makeup lately and it is absolutely ridiculous! One day I was on Instagram and I saw someone post about project pan. I had no idea what it was so I decided to look up more pictures. I thought this is a genius idea and I am going to do this!

For those of you who don't know what it is, it's basically a challenge to yourself to pick products that you need to use up before you purchase anything new. You can pick any number of beauty products. I have seen some people choose five products, while others have chosen twenty products! For my project pan I chose to pick ten makeup products. I may add some hair and skin care products to it later, but I just want to see how well I do with these ten things!

project pan items

These are the products I chose to use up before I purchase anything new! (This actually may be a bad week to start this considering I have two 20% off coupons for Ulta that are only good for the next week, but hopefully I can resist, but it will be VERY HARD! I will update on my Instagram!)

Products in picture:
1. Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Sunbaked Neutrals
2. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light Sheer Tint
3. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black
4. Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara in Jet Black
5. Vaseline Lip Therapy
6. Rimmel Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer in 125 Fair
7. Almay Eyeliner in Black
8. Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black
9. Elf Eyelid Primer
10. Essence Lipstick in In the Nude

Some of these items have more or less product than others, so I'm sure I will finish these at different times. Once I am completely done with these products I may do an updated post and maybe go shopping and show a haul! That would be exciting! I can't wait to see if I can actually do this! I hope I can!

Let me know if you decide to start project pan and if so, what products you have decided to use up before purchasing something new! If you have any questions please ask!

<3

1 comment:

  1. This really is a good idea BUT I say eliminate the eyeshadow from the list! If u have to use the same palette everyday u will become bored and might feel constricted! U can never have too many eye shadows and u will eventually use these up but just enjoy eye shadows! :))) I'm trying to help here! Now the rest...stick to it Woman! :))) lol! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete