Monday, September 9, 2013

Mascara Mondays: L'oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

I got this mascara when I was in North Carolina in that set with the eye liner. Today's review is the first time I used it! 

When I do reviews on mascara I usually do it without eye makeup, but today I did it when I was getting ready for work because I didn't get a chance to do it sooner. I kind of like it better with eye makeup! :)

False Fiber Lashes


no mascara

one application

two applications

three applications + bottom lashes

Overall, I like this mascara. Like other mascaras, nothing special. I did feel like it lengthened my lashes, but nothing that another mascara can't do. I do like the brush though! I feel like it's the perfect size! I don't have any complaints about this one. 


I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing any more of these posts because I just feel like I'm being redundant and there's not much I have to say about these so-so mascaras. If I happen to find a mascara I really like I will do a review on that one! 

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment