Monday, September 2, 2013

Mascara Mondays: Benefit They're Real!

I'm super excited about this one because I have been wanting to try this mascara for so long!!!! My birthday was August 31st and for Beauty Insiders at Sephora you get a free birthday gift. Mine was a little set from Benefit. It came with They're Real mascara and Watt's Up highlighter. I've been wanting to try it but never really wanted to spend the money on the full size and never wanted any of the sets it comes with, so super excited for this mascara!
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Bare eyelashes
one application
two applications
three applications + bottom lashes

 I really like this mascara! I think it does a great job lengthening and adding volume. I might only do two applications. I just like to test three applications just to see how it would look. I must say I was a little disappointed when I opened it to see this wand. I guess I wasn't aware what kind of wand it had. These wands always poke me in the eye!!!! Lol, but I'll get over it! Other than not liking the wand, I don't have anything bad to say! This mascara could be a great contender for my next favorite mascara! I like how it instantly makes it's presence known! You don't need a lot for it to make your eyelashes look nice! Depending on what other mascaras I try out, I may end up buying the full size of it! 

If you have any questions please ask! Let me know what other mascaras I should try!!! 

 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment