Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil



If you've read some of my other hair posts, you know that I love my Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner! A couple months ago I bought a travel size set of this shampoo and conditioner and it came with the oil. I was using it every once in a while, but I realized my hair in NEED of some oil! I was occasionally using One n' Only Argan Oil, but I wasn't too fond of it. I didn't really mind the smell, but I gave it to my mom and she doesn't like the smell of it. It also made my hair too oily. No matter how little oil I would put in my hair it still made it look like I had just put oil in my hair. So, I stopped using it because I was not happy with the results. 

Then I remembered I had the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil! OMG, this is the best oil EVER!!!! I love this sooooo much!!!! First off, it smells delicious!!! Just like the shampoo and conditioner!!!!!! It also does not leave my hair looking like I just put oil in it!! I'm obsessed! I use it just about every day! It has helped my ends tremendously! 

There were a few days that I kept forgetting to use it and after a few days I noticed that my ends were looking really dry and realized I had forgotten to put the oil on. It really does make a difference!! I definitely recommend this oil to anyone who is looking for an oil to use! You can find this at any drug store, like I said, I got mine at Target in a set with the shampoo and conditioner. 

If you have any questions please ask! :)

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this product yet, but this is the one brand that I've heard raves all the time when it comes to Argan oil. The versatility really makes it worth the price! Www.PuraDorOil.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The majority of the economic climates present simply no or perhaps quite much less couch between your worldwide oil costs plus the gas costs on the push. The actual surge in worldwide oil costs bear an instant along with strong influence on push costs yet if the crude costs in worldwide promotes decrease it doesn't always bring about reducing regarding push costs. Let's take a look at number of aspects which in turn have the effect of hampering cheaper push costs as a result of worldwide crude costs going down bonny light crude oil buyers

    ReplyDelete