Tuesday, September 24, 2013

♥ Why I'm Excited For Fall! ♥

Happy Fall!!!!!! I love fall, but I'm not going to lie, it's not my favorite season. I hate that after fall comes winter. I HATE winter!!! Spring is my all time favorite season...the warm weather, the flowers blooming, spring just makes me happy! But fall is my second favorite...I love the leaves, the fashion and the dark nail polish colors!

I have been finding so many things on pinterest that have been making me so excited for fall!


Fashion







I LOVE big comfy sweaters and scarves! They are just so comfortable and cute! You can also see me wearing my riding boots all fall. And cheetah print....i always wear more of it during the fall and winter than spring and summer. I'm super excited to wear my cheetah scarves! I'm just excited to wear all of my scarves! My fall shopping goal is to buy a "leather" jacket! I have always liked the idea of one, but never really wanted one...but this year is different. I want one so bad!!!!


Nails





Fall nail polish colors are my all time favorite colors! I absolutely love all of the dark color polishes...honestly I'm not sure why! lol! I do feel like they flatter everyone and every skin tone! I'm so excited to use all of my fall colors! If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen that I painted my nails a dark color! I just love it! :)


Makeup 





To be honest, I don't really do any makeup looks that are good for a specific season. I normally just wear neutrals, but this fall I want to try something different. Last fall I was afraid to try a berry or wine colored lipstick, but this year I'm going to try! (If you have any suggestions on what brand/color I should try please leave it in a comment!) I just love the look of these darker eye colors and the darker lips. I feel like this post is making me sound like I'm gothic or depressed or something (lol) but I just love those dark colors! 

I also love Halloween!!! It is one of my favorite holidays! It never used to be, but over the last few years it has become a favorite!!! I actually haven't figured out what I'm going to be this year! Another fall favorite is football!!! I love football, mainly NFL, but I will watch college every once in a while!

If you have certain clothes, nail polishes, makeup looks, or anything else you love during the fall please let me know in the comments! :)

Sarah



* All pictures found on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment