Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nail Polish Holder!

When I was in North Carolina we went to the Container Store. I have always wanted to go but there isn't one near me, so as soon as I saw that there was one, we had to go!!!!!  As we were walking around I was drooling over all of the cool things for organization they have! I knew I couldn't really buy anything because of traveling but one thing that caught my eye was a nail polish holder! I ended up buying it because it was on sale! I couldn't resist! :)

Acrylic Nail Polish Riser; on sale for $5.99

I wasn't sure what nail polish I was going to put in it...and then it came to me! I was going to put all my Essie nail polish in it and display it on my vanity! It holds 12 polishes. When I bought it I only had 10 polishes though, so over the last few weeks I managed to by 2 more! :)




I absolutely love it displayed on my vanity like that! Makes me want a lipstick holder like that too! I hope you like it just as much as I do! If you have any questions please ask!

The nail polish holder is still on sale!


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment