Sunday, July 28, 2013

Drugstore Makeup Haul {Vacation Edition}


Hello!

This past week I visited one of my best friends Stacie (a.k.a Moorestyle10—check out her Youtube channel) in North Carolina!

We spent a few days in Emerald Isle! So beautiful here!

When I visit her all we ever do is shop! This time almost everything we bought was makeup so I decided to show you guys what I got! This post will be all drugstore items. We went to Wal-mart, CVS, MAC, Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom Rack and Urban Outfitters {stay tuned for a high end haul!}


My goodies! :)
Below the picture of each item I have provided swatches. Stacie (Moorestyle10) helped me out with these...we each did a swatch so you could see what it looks like on two different skin tones. I'm more fair and don't get as tan, Stacie has more yellow undertones but gets super tan. So my arm is the pale one and her arm is the tan one! ;)

Milani Baked Blush--Luminoso; $9.79
I’ve been wanting to try this blush because I’ve seen good reviews on it and have never tried a milani blush! I don't have any coral blushes so figured I would try this one! This was my only purchase from CVS.


The rest of my drugstore makeup is from Wal-mart! I bought so much there! Oops! :) 

Maybelline Baby Lips--Strike a rose; $2.97
I have the peach baby lips and I love that one so when I saw that there was a new collection out and it was neon I had to have one! It’s such a pretty, summer color!



Revlon Lip Butter--Sorbet; $6.48

I absolutely love Revlon Lip Butters! I have a few and just wanted to add to my collection! I’ve been into bright pink lips this summer, so I thought it was a perfect pink! It looks great paired with the baby lips too!


Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes--Blackest Black, $6.94
If you read any of my other posts you know I’m obsessed with Maybelline mascara! When I saw there was a new one out I obviously had to have it! :) I’m super excited to try it!!!! {I might do a review on it?!}


L'oreal Voluminous Kit {False Fiber Lashes Mascara & Smoldering Eyeliner}--Blackest Black/Black; $13.97 
I’ve heard both of these have good reviews. I also wear black eyeliner almost everyday and when I run out I always buy a different one and I really wanted to try this one! And since I’m a mascara junkie, I had to have the kit that comes with the mascara! :)


L'oreal Infallible Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner--Black; $7.97
I’ve been practicing my winged eyeliner and to be honest, it’s not perfect..yet! I’m hoping with the fine point it will help me improve the wing. Plus, I don’t always like a thick line if I’m not winging it!


Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer--125 Fair; $4.97
This is my absolute favorite concealer! I use it under my eyes for my dark circles. I was running out so picked this up again!


I’m so excited to try all of these new products! Stacie and I filmed a drugstore haul for her channel so please go check that out! ---> here
Don’t forget to look for my high end makeup haul! :) If you have any questions please ask!


♡ Sarah

1 comment:

  1. ooh, I just bought the sorbet lip butter, it's my first and I can't wait to see what its like!

    ReplyDelete